How do I create a mode in the Enbrighten App?
From the “Mode” menu
- Scroll to the end of the modes.
- Tap “New.”
White light or single colors
- Choose from six white light color temperatures (2200K-6000K).
- Choose any color from the 56 options.
- Next to “Color” there are three circles. These will show your chosen two- or three-color combination.
- Choose any color from the 56 options to fill the first circle.
- Tap the second circle and choose another color for a two-color combination.
- Tap the third circle and choose another color for a three-color combination.
- Open the “Dimming” dropdown menu.
- Adjust the brightness of your mode.
- Open the “Effect” dropdown menu.
- Select an effect and adjust its speed.
Saving your mode
- Tap “Save” and choose a name for your mode.
- You can also tap the pencil icon next to the name to change it.
- Tap the picture icon to take or upload an image to represent your mode.
- Your custom mode appears next to the preset modes in the “Mode” menu.
How do I edit a mode in the Enbrighten App?
From the “Mode” menu
- Select a mode, i.e., “July 4th.”
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Choose an available effect, i.e., “Strobe” or “Pulse.”
- Adjust the speed and dimming of the selected effect.
- Tap “Save” to keep the edits in place.
- Tap “Reset to default” to return the mode to its original effect.
How do I turn off individual bulbs in the Enbrighten App?
From the “Color” menu
- Tap “My Lights.”
- The numbered circles represent each of your product’s LEDs.
- Tap each one to manually turn OFF that specific LED. When deactivated, the circle is gray. Tap again to turn ON the LED.
- Why? This is useful to save power if one of the bulbs or pucks will be out of sight once installed.
Do I have to group lights in the Enbrighten App if they're linked together?
When lights are linked, they must be grouped in the app to be controlled simultaneously.
How do I check my device's network?
- On your device’s main menu, tap the pencil icon in the top right corner.
- Tap “Check Now” next to “Check Device Network.”
- The app automatically checks if the device is connected, the signal strength and connection status.
- Once the test is complete information about your Wi-Fi connection is displayed.
- If needed, you can try again by tapping “Re-test.”
How are devices placed into pairing mode?
The indicator LED flashes quickly when devices are in pairing mode.
Not connected to a network
- Disconnect power to the device.
- Supply power to automatically activate pairing mode.
Connected to a network
- Plug-in devices – press programming button for five seconds.
- Surge protector – press programming button for five seconds.
- BrightLink™ module – press programming button for five seconds.
- Under cabinet lighting – press the power button six times within five seconds. On the sixth press, hold the button for five seconds.
- In-app option – “remove devices” function automatically places any device into pairing mode.
- Café/landscape lights – press programming button for five seconds.
- Bulbs/tabletop lamps — cycle the power OFF and ON five times. Start with the switch in the ON position and pause briefly between each flip of the switch.
Are the bulbs replaceable?No, however the LEDs have a lifetime warranty on them. Be sure to hang onto your receipt.
One of my bulbs went out. What should I do?Contact us and we would love to go through the process of replacing the strand. Make sure to find your receipt if you still have it.
Water got into one of my lenses. What should I do?If your lenses unscrew you can unscrew the lenses and dump out any water.
Are these dimmable with an in-wall switch?While the Classic and Vintage Style Café Lights are not dimmable with an in-wall switch, the Seasons Café Lights are dimmable with the included remote that offers 10 different dimming levels.
What is the distance between each bulb?Each strand has a 24” spacing between each light with a 18” lead-in from the plug to the first bulb and a 6” lead-out from the last bulb to a linkable receptacle.
What are the dimensions of the strands?Each individual model has different available lengths. The Seasons Café Lights offer 48’ and 24’ options. The Vintage Café Lights have 48’, 24’ and 12’ options. The Classic Café Lights have 48’, 36’, 24’, 18’ and 12’ feet options.
Can I control all my Seasons Café Lights from one remote?Yes, if they are within range and in your line of sight when you are using the remote.
What are the lumens and wattage of each individual bulb?The older style of lights (non-removeable bulbs) are about 58 lumens and .83W per bulb.
The newer style of lights (removable bulb) are about 60-65 lumens and .95W per bulb.
Are café lights safe to use outdoors? How well do outdoor string lights hold up to rain or hail?Only outdoor rated lights are safe to use outside and will not retain water. Enbrighten Cafe are built with premium commercial-grade construction, are UL-153 rated for permanent installations and have been tested to endure the elements such as rain, hail or severe storms all year long. The lights have durable, acrylic lenses that never need to be replaced.
Do I have to turn them on and off by manually unplugging the cord? Is there another option?For the color changing Enbrighten Seasons version, you can use the remote to turn the lights on and off. With the other styles, if you want to avoid having to turn your café lights on and off manually, the best application would be to set your cafe lights up with an outdoor timer that automatically turns your lights on and off exactly when you want every day.
How many strands of outdoor string lights can be linked together?You can safely link up to 750 feet of Enbrighten Café lights.